Robertson Quay is one of the most popular destinations in Singapore. Located along the Singapore River, this vibrant neighborhood is known for its scenic views, trendy restaurants, and exciting nightlife. Visitors to Robertson Quay can enjoy a wide range of activities, from strolling along the river to trying out some of the best cuisine in the city.
For foodies, Robertson Quay is a paradise. The neighborhood is home to some of Singapore’s best restaurants, serving everything from Italian to Japanese cuisine. Visitors can enjoy a fine dining experience at one of the many upscale restaurants, or grab a quick bite at a casual eatery. The area is also known for its nightlife, with plenty of bars and clubs. Whether you’re looking for a quiet drink or a night of dancing, there’s something for everyone in Robertson Quay.
Robertson Quay is a great place to explore for those who prefer outdoor activities. The area has several parks and gardens, with plenty of walking, jogging, and cycling opportunities. Visitors can also take a boat ride along the Singapore River, enjoying the scenic views of the city skyline. Whether looking for a relaxing day out or an action-packed adventure, Robertson Quay has something for everyone.
Robertson Quay is a vibrant neighborhood in Singapore that offers an array of attractions for locals and tourists alike. Here are some of the top attractions to check out:
Bars and Restaurants
Robertson Quay is home to some of Singapore’s best bars and restaurants. Visitors can enjoy a variety of cuisines from around the world, including Italian, Japanese, and French. Several bars offer a wide selection of drinks and cocktails. Some of the most popular bars and restaurants in Robertson Quay include:
- Super Loco: A Mexican restaurant that serves delicious tacos and margaritas.
- Summerlong: A Mediterranean-inspired restaurant offering a stunning Singapore River view.
- Wine Connection: A wine bar that offers an extensive selection of wines from around the world.
Art Galleries and Museums
Art lovers will appreciate the various art galleries and museums in Robertson Quay. Visitors can explore contemporary art at the Singapore Tyler Print Institute or learn about the history of Singapore at the National Museum of Singapore. Some of the must-visit art galleries and museums include:
- Singapore Tyler Print Institute: A contemporary art gallery that showcases works by local and international artists.
- National Museum of Singapore: A museum that explores the history and culture of Singapore.
- Art Porters Gallery: An art gallery that features contemporary art by emerging and established artists.
Parks and Outdoor Activities
Robertson Quay is also known for its beautiful parks and outdoor activities. Visitors can take a leisurely stroll along the Singapore River, rent a bike, and explore nearby parks. Some of the top parks and outdoor activities in Robertson Quay include:
- Singapore River: A scenic river that offers stunning views of the city skyline.
- Fort Canning Park: A historic park that offers a glimpse into Singapore’s past.
- Kayaking: Visitors can rent a kayak and explore the Singapore River from a different perspective.
Robertson Quay is a great place to go shopping, with plenty of options. Here are two of the best places to shop in the area.
Robertson Walk is a shopping center located in Robertson Quay. It is known for its unique blend of retail shops, restaurants, and bars. The shopping center has various stores, including fashion boutiques, souvenir shops, and specialty stores.
One of the best things about shopping at Robertson Walk is the relaxed atmosphere. Visitors can take their time browsing the shops and enjoy a leisurely lunch or dinner at one of the many restaurants in the area.
UE Square Mall
UE Square Mall is another popular shopping destination in Robertson Quay. The mall features a range of stores, including fashion boutiques, home decor shops, and electronics stores. The mall also has several restaurants and cafes, making it a great place to stop for a meal or a snack.
One of the unique features of UE Square Mall is the art gallery on the second level. The gallery features works from local and international artists and is a great place to browse for art lovers.
Overall, Robertson Quay is a great place to go shopping, with various stores and shopping centers. Visitors looking for fashion, souvenirs, or home decor will find what they want in Robertson Quay.
If you plan a trip to Robertson Quay, Singapore, you will need a comfortable place to stay. Fortunately, there are several accommodation options available in the area that cater to different budgets and preferences. Here are some of the best accommodations in Robertson Quay:
If you are looking for a luxurious stay in Robertson Quay, you can consider staying at one of the following hotels:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Singapore: This hotel offers spacious, elegant, serviced apartments ideal for families and long-term stays. It is just a few minutes’ walk from Robertson Quay and offers excellent amenities such as a swimming pool, gym, and restaurant.
- M Social Singapore: This trendy hotel features stylish and contemporary rooms with all modern amenities. It is next to Robertson Quay and offers stunning views of the Singapore River.
If you prefer a more intimate and personalized experience, you can consider staying at one of the following boutique hotels:
- The Warehouse Hotel: This boutique hotel is housed in a beautifully restored heritage building and offers stylish and comfortable rooms. It is just a short walk from Robertson Quay and offers excellent dining options and a rooftop bar.
- The Quay Hotel: This hotel features cozy, well-designed rooms for solo travelers and couples. It is located in the heart of Robertson Quay and offers easy access to the best restaurants and bars.
If you are traveling on a budget, you can consider staying at one of the following budget hotels:
- River City Inn: This hostel offers clean and comfortable dormitory-style rooms perfect for backpackers and budget travelers. It is just a short walk from Robertson Quay and offers excellent amenities such as a shared kitchen and lounge.
- Bunc Hostel: This hostel offers modern and comfortable dormitory-style rooms for solo travelers and groups. It is just a few minutes walk from Robertson Quay and offers excellent amenities such as a rooftop terrace and bar.
Robertson Quay is a well-connected area of Singapore, with several transportation options available to visitors. Here are some of the best ways to get around:
- MRT: The nearest MRT station to Robertson Quay is Clarke Quay Station, just a 10-minute walk away. From there, you can easily access other parts of the city.
- Bus: Several bus routes run through Robertson Quay, making it easy to get around by public transport. Bus stops can be found along Clemenceau Avenue and River Valley Road.
- Taxi: Taxis are readily available in Singapore and can be hailed on the street or booked through a ride-sharing app. Taxis are a convenient option for those who prefer door-to-door service.
- River Taxi: Visitors can take a taxi along the Singapore River for a unique way to get around. These boats run from 8am to 10pm on weekdays and cost $5 per person. It’s a great way to see the city from a different perspective.
Overall, visitors to Robertson Quay have plenty of transportation options, making it easy to explore the area and beyond.